- December 18, 2019Read more
For the majority of U.S. emissions, research shows a carbon tax is a more effective, efficient, and fair way to reduce carbon pollution than regulations.
- December 18, 2017Read more
The current Clean Power Plan will likely be replaced with a much weaker policy, and it is therefore incumbent upon Congress to enact a solution that minimizes the future risk of climate change.
- December 5, 2017Read more
Gaetz’s membership in the Climate Solutions Caucus prompted some fear & doubt. But his presence indicates that the bipartisan dialogue is on the right path.
- September 8, 2017Read more
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt wants to debate climate science. That could send public opinion on climate change into a nosedive.
- September 7, 2017Read more
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt has called for a public debate over climate science, which could have serious negative consequences. Here’s why.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act