- August 22, 2019Read more
By educating parishioners and encouraging Catholic climate action, CCL volunteers seek to activate their faith communities.
- July 12, 2019Read more
The United Church of Christ, a protestant denomination of 850,000 members, is the latest faith community to add its support for the Energy Innovation Act.
- April 17, 2019Read more
Interfaith Power & Light connect people of faith to climate action through programs like “Cool Congregations” and their Faith Climate Action Week.
- November 19, 2018Read more
In the latest episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio, three American Evangelicals discuss faith, theology, and global warming.
- October 29, 2018Read more
Peterson Toscano’s awakening came when climate change hit him and his Italian-American/South African family close to home.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act
Address & PhoneCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118