- October 3, 2018Read more
Rep. Francis Rooney, the latest Republican to join the bipartisan Climate Solutions Caucus, can hardly be accused of greenwashing to keep his seat in Congress.
- October 2, 2018Read more
Over 60 congressional staffers and NGO representatives came together for a bipartisan briefing on an issue that is having a major economic and environmental impact on our country.
- July 19, 2018Read more
Though the anti-carbon tax resolution passed, it had dozens fewer sponsors than in years past, a closer vote margin, and six Republicans who voted against it.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act