- January 6, 2017Read more
CCL board member Alex Counts announces changes to CCL’s governance and explores how it might set an example for the world’s approach to climate change.
- November 8, 2016Read more
Members of Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s Governing Board Ross Astoria (Chairman) Professor Ross Astoria teaches political science and law at the University of Wisconsin, where he has been recognized as an outstanding educator by Phi Delta Kappa. He recently completed a chapter on greenhouse gas mitigation and utility law for...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education