- September 20, 2016Read more
A national carbon-pricing policy would enable border adjustments to discourage off-shoring of carbon emissions and encourage other nations to follow suit.
- January 31, 2016Read more
Unlike oil spills, there are no birds to scrub or beaches to mop, but there is an action we can take — price carbon.
- October 13, 2015Read more
We’re already paying a carbon price, and without meaningful cuts in greenhouse gas emissions, the cost of adapting to climate change will be staggering.
- October 12, 2015Read more
With Canada at the epicenter of the current carbon bubble, CCL Canada heads to Ontario’s parliament to talk about a carbon price that really works.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act