- June 12, 2015Read more
It’s great that major oil companies are now calling for action on climate change, but natural gas may not be the panacea they claim it to be.
- January 15, 2015Read more
The Obama administration’s announcement shines a huge spotlight on the problem of fugitive methane so that we can determine the extent of the leakage and steps needed to reduce it.
- January 7, 2015Read more
We’re sending a big thank you to all the CCL volunteers who responded to the Tutu Much CO2 challenge and raised money to fund the work of empowering climate leaders.
- September 6, 2014Read more
OPED, SEPT. 5, 2014 EPA rules need a carbon tax By Pam Jones For those deeply concerned about climate change, the new EPA rules limiting CO2 emissions from existing power plants are a welcome first step. However, there is room for improvement in the draft rules before they become...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act