- November 27, 2013Read more
Fossil fueling our own destruction By Jon Clark It’s clear the Philippines will be spending much time and money rebuilding from Super Typhoon Haiyan, which recently slammed it head on as a powerful Category 5. It seems we’re adding adjectives to extreme weather events more often these days. “Super”...
- September 18, 2013Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: STEVE.VALK @ CITIZENSCLIMATELOBBY.ORG, 404.769.7461 At climate hearing, opponents take aim at Obama’s proposal, but where is their plan? WASHINGTON, SEPT. 18, 2013 – Opponents of President Obama’s climate action plan leveled a barrage of critical comments at a climate change hearing in the House today. In light of climate-related...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act