- October 23, 2017Read more
CCR guest Ofelia Mangen discusses the Resilient Power Puerto Rico project, which has brought emergency solar power to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.
- October 10, 2016Read more
On CCL’s monthly call, linguistics expert George Lakoff explained the importance of how we frame climate change in our conversations.
- October 10, 2014Read more
It has been shown that a properly implemented revenue-neutral carbon tax will achieve reductions in atmospheric greenhouse gases that science says we must, and result in increases in employment and economic growth both nationally and for our region.
- November 1, 2013Read more
For climate skeptics, an opportunity to act Conservatives can rescue Shore from climate fallout By Joseph Robertson There is deep and lasting trauma, reasonably rooted in lived experience along the coastal areas of our region, from the impact of superstorm Sandy. Some towns worry they need to be...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act