- February 16, 2017Read more
Purist objections scuttled Washington State’s market-friendly carbon tax plan in November. Let’s not let that happen at the national level.
- January 16, 2017Read more
Yoram Bauman, founder of YesOn732.org, joined our January 2017 call to recap the I-732 campaign for carbon pricing in Washington state.
- December 16, 2016Read more
We must pass legislation that will combat climate change, but to ensure a just transition, the process must include everyone.
- November 30, 2016Read more
On election day, Washington state voters rejected ballot initiative I-732, which would have implemented a tax on carbon emissions. Here’s what we can learn.
- August 29, 2016Read more
Initiative 732 would give the state the “most potent, persistent, and comprehensive incentive” to move to a carbon-free future.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act