- August 30, 2017Read more
Our warmer, wetter world intensifies storms like Harvey. If we don’t stop dumping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, we can expect more—and worse.
- November 4, 2016Read more
A new Ceres report says only 22 of 148 insurance companies are taking climate change risks seriously. Is yours on the list?
- September 1, 2016Read more
From floods to fires to hail and to drought, climate change is increasing the frequency and severity of disasters, and that has an impact on insurance.
- October 16, 2015Read more
Since the Republican debate last month, the views of George Shultz regarding a revenue-neutral plan to price carbon are starting to resonate.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act