- October 23, 2018Read more
Carbon fee and dividend, the climate solution proposed by Citizens’ Climate Lobby, has emerged as the default policy in Canada to price carbon.
- July 16, 2018Read more
By one conservative estimate published in the journal Nature, the benefits of curbing climate change would exceed the costs by about 70-to-1.
- March 22, 2016Read more
Better data and climate models lead to belief that without faster emissions reductions, seas could rise one meter as soon as mid-century.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act