- June 15, 2017Read more
At CCL’s Washington conference this week, four members of the Climate Solutions Caucus were honored for efforts to further bipartisan solutions.
- May 4, 2017Read more
The bill would establish a commission to undertake a comprehensive review of economically viable public and private actions or policies to reduce emissions.
- December 31, 2016Read more
Climate Solutions Caucus members Rep. John Delaney and Rep. Chris Gibson introduced a bipartisan bill to explore science-based ways to reduce emissions.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act