- February 28, 2018Read more
Have the Republicans on the Climate Solutions Caucus improved their voting scores since they’ve been members? Data from the League of Conservation Voters shows that, for a plurality of the caucus, the answer is yes.
- February 23, 2018Read more
Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL) and Rep. John Faso (R-NY), both members of the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus, have introduced legislation to spur innovation in areas needed to combat climate change.
- November 3, 2017Read more
On Nov. 1, 10 members of the Climate Solutions Caucus spoke on the House floor about climate change and the need for bipartisan congressional action.
- October 2, 2017Read more
At the invitation of CCL’s Columbia County chapter, Rep. John Faso visited a farm in his upstate New York district to learn more about carbon farming.
- May 4, 2017Read more
The bill would establish a commission to undertake a comprehensive review of economically viable public and private actions or policies to reduce emissions.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education