- October 23, 2018Read more
Carbon fee and dividend, the climate solution proposed by Citizens’ Climate Lobby, has emerged as the default policy in Canada to price carbon.
- October 1, 2018Read more
Canada’s Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act, set to take effect Jan. 1, 2019, includes a carbon dividend resembling CCL’s proposal.
- October 4, 2016Read more
The plan sets a floor price on carbon pollution of $10 a tonne in 2018, rising to $50 a tonne by 2022. Provinces can decide how they will implement it.
- March 7, 2016Read more
Momentum builds in Canada for carbon pricing as Patrick Brown tells fellow conservatives “we have to do something” about climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act