- May 29, 2020Read more
CCL staffer Princella Talley writes about Louisiana’s indomitable spirit of solidarity and climate action as the state manages the COVID pandemic.
- March 5, 2019Read more
16 CCL volunteers from Louisiana attended the Third Coast Regional Conference, where they strengthened their bonds and learned together.
- May 3, 2018Read more
Rep. Scalise (R-LA) reintroduced an anti-carbon tax resolution in the House, fearing for the economy. But in fact, if carbon tax revenue were returned to households, it would add jobs and increase GDP.
- December 1, 2017Read more
Team OIL, a CCL Action Team, has created a workshop that empowers volunteers to speak about—and speak to—the oil and gas industry with confidence.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act