- February 28, 2018Read more
Have the Republicans on the Climate Solutions Caucus improved their voting scores since they’ve been members? Data from the League of Conservation Voters shows that, for a plurality of the caucus, the answer is yes.
- January 9, 2018Read more
With the addition of Rep. Mark Sanford (R-SC), Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI), Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) and Rep. Elizabeth Esty (D-CT), the Climate Solutions Caucus reaches 66 members.
- June 16, 2017Read more
In the aftermath of the horrific shooting that wounded Rep. Steve Scalise, the Climate Solutions Caucus offers hope that we can change our toxic atmosphere.
- October 12, 2016Read more
A carbon-based fuels tax that is “revenue-neutral” in terms of its structure was either strongly or somewhat supported by 58 percent of young Republicans.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education