- June 21, 2019Read more
After nine years of volunteering with CCL, Davia Rivka shares her conference experience and how she helped new, young CCLers step up to the plate.
- May 22, 2017Read more
Citizens’ Climate Radio talks with marketing researcher Lesley Beatty about core values, and founder Marshall Saunders talks Tolstoy and optimism.
- December 16, 2016Read more
We must pass legislation that will combat climate change, but to ensure a just transition, the process must include everyone.
- November 8, 2016Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s Governing Board Or visit the Citizens’ Climate Education Governing Board. Ross Astoria (Chairman) Professor Ross Astoria teaches law and policy at the University of Wisconsin, Parkside, where his colleagues recently recognized him with an outstanding research award for his work on H.R. 763. Ross studies and...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act