- July 19, 2018Read more
Though the anti-carbon tax resolution passed, it had dozens fewer sponsors than in years past, a closer vote margin, and six Republicans who voted against it.
- April 25, 2018Read more
Curbelo, Love, DeGette and DelBene introduced a bipartisan resolution acknowledging the impact climate change is having on outdoor recreation and supporting policies to address the problem.
- September 14, 2017Read more
Republican Rep. Carlos Curbelo and fellow Climate Solutions Caucus members weighed in on Hurricane Irma and discussed the economic toll of climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act