- June 4, 2020Read more
Sens. Braun (R-IN), Stabenow (D-MI), Graham (R-SC) and Whitehouse (D-RI) have introduced a bipartisan bill called the Growing Climate Solutions Act.
- August 20, 2019Read more
Students in CCL’s University of Michigan chapter seek both climate solutions and common ground across party lines.
- November 1, 2018Read more
In October, University of Michigan president Mark Schlissel announced his commitment to make the institution carbon neutral.
- July 31, 2018Read more
Recent votes and actions by some Republicans in the House show a shift on climate change, even though they don’t generate much media attention.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act