- June 7, 2018Read more
At the next Presbyterian General Assembly, taking place June 16-23, commissioners will consider 10 climate-related overtures. One includes CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend.
- December 28, 2016Read more
In 22 days, the Southern Energy Freedom Tour covered 2,751 miles and generated 245 letters to Congress. Here’s how the organizers did it.
- March 25, 2014Read more
SUNDAY, MARCH 23, 2014 Response to Christy on climate change By George Laur In his op-ed, “Why we argue about climate change,” John Christy refers to a single climate study (his own) to create doubt about the massive amount of research from the mainstream scientific community. Then he scares...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act