- August 28, 2019Read more
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed the Climate Leadership & Community Protection Act into law. CCLers played a critical role in getting the bill passed.
- October 12, 2018Read more
Some of CCL’s most productive chapters are in towns with less than 1,000 people. Here’s how those rural CCL chapters are engaging their communities.
- July 31, 2018Read more
Recent votes and actions by some Republicans in the House show a shift on climate change, even though they don’t generate much media attention.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act