- May 25, 2017Read more
With an encouraging turnout from House members, the first public meeting of the Climate Solutions Caucus focused on rising seas and ocean acidification.
- September 14, 2013Read more
Climate change altering chemistry of the seas, way of life All that carbon dioxide that humans have pumped into the atmosphere is doing more than heating up the planet. It is also increasing the acidity of the oceans, which threatens the survival of shell-forming creatures in the sea that...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education