- October 26, 2018Read more
CCL connected with veterans in Virginia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and Georgia through film screenings and panel discussions.
- October 12, 2018Read more
Some of CCL’s most productive chapters are in towns with less than 1,000 people. Here’s how those rural CCL chapters are engaging their communities.
- September 25, 2018Read more
The Wild & Scenic Film Festival On Tour offers CCL chapters an excellent opportunity for public outreach, as well as a great fundraising tool.
- August 14, 2018Read more
Billions of people use social media. How does that affect our climate advocacy? Aimee Sison, the Digital Director at Climate Nexus, joined our August 2018 national call to share her expertise and advice.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education