- June 6, 2017Read more
My despair over the Paris exit was short-lived, because we have a way forward, an approach that works and the most dedicated advocates in the country.
- June 1, 2017Read more
With the White House abdicating responsibility to avoid climate disaster, Congress must step into the leadership vacuum and enact effective legislation.
- April 28, 2017Read more
With the fate of the Paris climate accord at stake, four Republicans on the Climate Solutions Caucus signed a letter urging Trump to remain in the pact.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education