- December 4, 2018Read more
By targeting 90% emissions reductions by 2050 and covering all fossil fuel combustion in the U.S., the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act may be the strongest and most comprehensive climate bill ever submitted to Congress.
- June 6, 2017Read more
My despair over the Paris exit was short-lived, because we have a way forward, an approach that works and the most dedicated advocates in the country.
- June 1, 2017Read more
With the White House abdicating responsibility to avoid climate disaster, Congress must step into the leadership vacuum and enact effective legislation.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act