- June 6, 2017Read more
My despair over the Paris exit was short-lived, because we have a way forward, an approach that works and the most dedicated advocates in the country.
- December 14, 2016Read more
78% of registered voters support taxing global warming pollution, regulating it, or both. See all the highlights from Yale’s latest public opinion survey.
- December 6, 2016Read more
Joe Robertson and the Citizens’ Climate Education delegation attended COP22 in Marrakech last month. Here’s what they did to promote climate action.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education