- April 4, 2017Read more
The Republican Climate Resolution boasts the broad support of over 50 religious leaders and organizations from Evangelical to Catholic, Jewish to Quaker.
- December 16, 2016Read more
We must pass legislation that will combat climate change, but to ensure a just transition, the process must include everyone.
- May 12, 2016Read more
On his 2 Degrees blog on CNN’s website, John D. Sutter is taking note of the growing acceptance of climate change among Republicans.
- September 25, 2015Read more
Pope Francis’ address to Congress, like the Gibson resolution introduced a week ago, sets the tone for a new stage in the development of climate solutions.
- September 17, 2015Read more
The resolution from Rep. Chris Gibson and other Republicans is the start of dialogue that can lead to effective solutions to climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act