- April 4, 2017Read more
The Republican Climate Resolution boasts the broad support of over 50 religious leaders and organizations from Evangelical to Catholic, Jewish to Quaker.
- March 22, 2017Read more
The past 2 weeks have seen a flurry of action from Rep. Carlos Curbelo, with letters to Pruitt and Tillerson, as well as the Republican climate resolution.
- March 21, 2017Read more
The Republican climate resolution is a positive step in the emergence of a critical mass of Republicans to endorse and eventually vote for a carbon tax.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act