- August 16, 2017Read more
Recent public opinion polling shows 70% of all registered voters support a revenue-neutral carbon tax—up from 66% in November 2016.
- March 8, 2017Read more
As a Conservative Caucus Ambassador, you can arrange to have former South Carolina Congressman Bob Inglis speak to conservative groups in your area.
- September 17, 2015Read more
The resolution from Rep. Chris Gibson and other Republicans is the start of dialogue that can lead to effective solutions to climate change.
- June 30, 2015Read more
CCL sent 800 volunteers to meet with 500 congressional offices. In meetings with Republicans, we rarely got pushback on the science of climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education