- July 6, 2017Read more
Lou Helmuth from Our Children’s Trust explains the huge implications of their youth-led, climate-focused lawsuit against the federal government.
- April 28, 2017Read more
Oil companies carry a great deal of influence with lawmakers, and many of them want to price carbon for a number of reasons.
- January 23, 2017Read more
As Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson could embrace a carbon fee to benefit the economy, the environment, and America’s international leadership position.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act