- September 8, 2017Read more
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt wants to debate climate science. That could send public opinion on climate change into a nosedive.
- September 7, 2017Read more
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt has called for a public debate over climate science, which could have serious negative consequences. Here’s why.
- July 6, 2017Read more
Lou Helmuth from Our Children’s Trust explains the huge implications of their youth-led, climate-focused lawsuit against the federal government.
- March 22, 2017Read more
The past 2 weeks have seen a flurry of action from Rep. Carlos Curbelo, with letters to Pruitt and Tillerson, as well as the Republican climate resolution.
- March 17, 2017Read more
After EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt denied the basic science of climate change, Florida Republican Rep. Carlos Curbelo spoke out.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act