- September 12, 2019Read more
Sen. Chris Coons, a Democrat from Delaware, and Sen. Mike Braun, a Republican from Indiana, are creating a bipartisan climate caucus in the Senate.
- September 5, 2016Read more
Why would a shy person, terrified of public speaking, run for office? Bill Barron wants to prevent climate change from ruining the natural world he loves.
- November 21, 2014Read more
The REMI study continues to turn heads on Capitol Hill as standing-room-only crowds hear briefings in the Senate and House about CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act