- December 1, 2017Read more
Team OIL, a CCL Action Team, has created a workshop that empowers volunteers to speak about—and speak to—the oil and gas industry with confidence.
- June 12, 2015Read more
It’s great that major oil companies are now calling for action on climate change, but natural gas may not be the panacea they claim it to be.
- February 12, 2015Read more
Shell CEO Ben van Beurden says it’s time for the oil industry to support policies to address climate change, including a price on carbon.
- January 12, 2015Read more
Oil companies want carbon pricing? Shell Climate Change Advisor David Hone explained why on CCL’s national call.
- January 7, 2015Read more
What’s the impact of plunging oil prices? CCL volunteer and former oil executive Lou Allstadt explores the topic at a Climate One event Monday.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act