- December 18, 2018Read more
The Clean Energy D.C. Act puts a price on carbon and will require the city to source 100% clean, renewable electricity by 2032. It passed on Dec. 18, 2018.
- February 20, 2018Read more
This article from “Sierra,” the national magazine of the Sierra Club, explores the growth and progress of the Climate Solutions Caucus.
- July 31, 2017Read more
The Pasadena-Foothills chapter of CCL hosted four other environmental groups for this day-long discussion, fostering understanding and support.
- February 14, 2015Read more
At the CCL regional conference in Northern California, a stellar panel of experts from the left and right will discuss the possibility of carbon pricing.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act