- October 23, 2017Read more
CCR guest Ofelia Mangen discusses the Resilient Power Puerto Rico project, which has brought emergency solar power to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.
- December 19, 2016Read more
Low-carbon farming techniques and technology can help farmers like the Hackenbergers prepare for—and benefit from—a carbon fee and dividend policy.
- November 7, 2016Read more
At the polls tomorrow, Floridians will vote on Amendment 1. Explore the potential effects of this amendment, which isn’t as pro-solar as it seems.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act