- January 31, 2018Read more
Climate change made 2017 a deadly, costly year. Congress should take bipartisan action on climate change to make the state of our union stronger.
- February 9, 2015Read more
The latest National Security Strategy from the White House emphasizes the “growing threat” of climate change.
- January 21, 2015Read more
Rather than erecting obstacles to action, Congress should enact the market-based solution of a revenue-neutral fee on carbon where the money collected is given back to households
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act