- October 26, 2018Read more
CCL connected with veterans in Virginia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and Georgia through film screenings and panel discussions.
- August 1, 2018Read more
On CCL’s Tennessee Tour, Southeast Regional Director Don Addu traveled to seven cities in seven days, laying the groundwork for new CCL chapters along the way.
- February 15, 2018Read more
Nashville native and resident Frankie Fachilla spent a few years as a CCL volunteer before finding confidence asking friends, family and neighbors to support her lobbying efforts in Washington, D.C. Read about this year’s success.
- September 6, 2014Read more
OPED, SEPT. 5, 2014 EPA rules need a carbon tax By Pam Jones For those deeply concerned about climate change, the new EPA rules limiting CO2 emissions from existing power plants are a welcome first step. However, there is room for improvement in the draft rules before they become...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act