- December 6, 2015Read more
The CCEN seeks to transpose and perfect the CCL model at the UN level and ensure that citizens’ voices are heard and included in all negotiations, even those behind closed doors.
- December 1, 2015Read more
The goal of CPLC is to add carbon pricing to all national strategies by 2020, to ensure the most cost-effective way to implement a true global response to climate disruption.
- June 7, 2015Read more
At a press conference during the Bonn meeting, CCL announced the launch of the Citizens’ Climate Engagement Network to give people voice in the Paris process.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act