- June 27, 2019Read more
Regional coordinators from across the world came together at the annual conference to share tips for successfully advocating for carbon fee and dividend abroad.
- March 28, 2018Read more
Students from Santa Fe Prep School lobbied the New Mexico State Senate to pass their memorial on investigating the viability of a statewide Carbon Fee and Dividend (CF&D).
- February 2, 2018Read more
With the new Diversity Scholarship, Conservative Scholarship, and Diversity Fellowship, CCL takes new steps to include all perspectives in our organization and events.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act