- May 22, 2020Read more
In February, Citizens’ Climate Radio host Peterson Toscano traveled to Washington, D.C., for CCL’s first ever Conservative Climate Lobby Day.
- February 3, 2020Read more
More than 90 conservatives attend CCL’s Conservative Climate Lobby Day, where they will build more Republican support for a price on carbon pollution.
- December 18, 2018Read more
The Clean Energy D.C. Act puts a price on carbon and will require the city to source 100% clean, renewable electricity by 2032. It passed on Dec. 18, 2018.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act