- July 2, 2019Read more
In this Citizens’ Climate University recap, learn about carbon pricing around the world and the strategies international CCL volunteers are using to leverage political will.
- December 1, 2015Read more
The goal of CPLC is to add carbon pricing to all national strategies by 2020, to ensure the most cost-effective way to implement a true global response to climate disruption.
- November 8, 2015Read more
While there will not be a global carbon price in the Paris agreement, there’s a good chance that principles for successful carbon pricing will be included.
- October 19, 2015Read more
The high-level panel urging a carbon price is a major breakthrough for economically efficient climate action. CCL will be working with some of its partners.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act