- October 27, 2017Read more
A new poll suggests Americans want carbon tax revenues invested in clean energy rather than returned to them. Here’s why CCL believes a dividend is best.
- August 24, 2017Read more
New research published in Environmental Politics challenges conventional wisdom about public opinion, the economy, and the environment.
- August 16, 2017Read more
Recent public opinion polling shows 70% of all registered voters support a revenue-neutral carbon tax—up from 66% in November 2016.
- June 28, 2017Read more
Yale’s Dr. Anthony Leiserowitz spoke to conference attendees about 5 climate facts, 6 audiences to address, and 21 million people who are already on board.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education