- January 11, 2017January 11, 2017Read more
In response to the proposed weakening of the Office of Congressional Ethics, constituents called their representatives in an outpouring of organic advocacy.
- January 3, 2017January 3, 2017Read more
CCL’s Washington, DC chapter hosted a lobby training session with two other local groups, all gearing up for a politically empowered new year.
- December 31, 2016December 31, 2016Read more
Climate Solutions Caucus members Rep. John Delaney and Rep. Chris Gibson introduced a bipartisan bill to explore science-based ways to reduce emissions.
- December 28, 2016December 28, 2016Read more
In 22 days, the Southern Energy Freedom Tour covered 2,751 miles and generated 245 letters to Congress. Here’s how the organizers did it.
- December 21, 2016December 21, 2016Read more
“West Wing” star Bradley Whitford tells CCL’s story on “Years of Living Dangerously,” and CCL chapters across the country hosted watch parties.
Climate Change Blog | Citizens’ Climate Lobby
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!