- January 18, 2017
- January 17, 2017January 17, 2017Read more
Montana Rep. Ryan Zinke knows the glacier in Montana’s Glacier National Park is receding. Will he advocate for smart climate policies as Interior Secretary?
- January 16, 2017January 16, 2017Read more
Yoram Bauman, founder of YesOn732.org, joined our January 2017 call to recap the I-732 campaign for carbon pricing in Washington state.
- January 13, 2017January 13, 2017Read more
Texas recently reached a big milestone: more than 15,000 MW of electricity supplied by wind. Will former Gov. Rick Perry support renewables in Washington?
- January 11, 2017January 11, 2017Read more
In response to the proposed weakening of the Office of Congressional Ethics, constituents called their representatives in an outpouring of organic advocacy.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118