- July 28, 2020July 28, 2020Read more
Citizens’ Climate is excited and grateful to receive a 2020 Keeling Curve Prize in the category of Social & Cultural Pathways.
- July 24, 2020July 24, 2020Read more
Host Peterson Toscano has woven together five segments from around the world that each stand alone, but together tell a larger story.
- July 17, 2020July 17, 2020Read more
Our country is going through an important time right now. We’ve been reading statements and reflections on racism, climate change, and working together.
- July 9, 2020July 9, 2020Read more
Austin, Texas, recently put a small price on carbon pollution, leading to less use of their coal plant and decreasing emissions. Learn how it happened.
- July 8, 2020July 8, 2020Read more
The bipartisan RECLAIM Act passed the U.S. House as part of an infrastructure bill. CCL volunteers have lobbied for the RECLAIM Act since 2019.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act