- December 12, 2018December 12, 2018Read more
As French protests raise concerns about public backlash against fuel taxes specifically and carbon pricing in general, CCL’s Executive Director Mark Reyolds weighs in.
- December 11, 2018December 11, 2018Read more
Engaging people in climate action is tough. How do we use psychology to encourage action? Per Espen Stoknes shares his advice during CCL’s Dec. 2018 meeting.
- December 7, 2018December 7, 2018Read more
Economist Dr. Noah Kaufman published an analysis comparing the Energy Innovation Act to other carbon fee plans. CCL’s Jerry Hinkle recaps his findings.
- December 5, 2018December 5, 2018Read more
Public resistance to fossil fuel price hikes, like that seen recently in France, can be overcome by returning revenue to households, CCL said at COP24.
- December 4, 2018December 4, 2018Read more
By targeting 90% emissions reductions by 2050 and covering all fossil fuel combustion in the U.S., the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act may be the strongest and most comprehensive climate bill ever submitted to Congress.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act