- July 12, 2019July 12, 2019Read more
The United Church of Christ, a protestant denomination of 850,000 members, is the latest faith community to add its support for the Energy Innovation Act.
- July 9, 2019July 9, 2019Read more
Lynate Pettengill writes about her dear friend and CCL volunteer Eliana Berlfein’s legacy.
- July 2, 2019July 2, 2019Read more
In this Citizens’ Climate University recap, learn about carbon pricing around the world and the strategies international CCL volunteers are using to leverage political will.
- June 27, 2019June 27, 2019Read more
Regional coordinators from across the world came together at the annual conference to share tips for successfully advocating for carbon fee and dividend abroad.
- June 25, 2019June 25, 2019Read more
In a guest post by the National Wildlife Federation, read about the recent UN report on biodiversity loss and discover American species that are at increased risk of extinction.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act