- July 10, 2018July 10, 2018Read more
New results from 11 different climate economic modeling groups show that a steadily rising carbon price is quite effective at reducing carbon emissions.
- July 6, 2018July 6, 2018Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Diversity Fellow, Paulina Lopez-Santos, reflects on her experience moderating a panel for the first time at CCL’s 9th Annual International Conference.
- July 3, 2018July 3, 2018Read more
Scientists found that Antarctic ice loss from 2012 to 2017 was three times larger than the ice loss from the 1990s to the 2010s. It’s a scary-sounding statistic, but how worried should we be?
- June 29, 2018June 29, 2018Read more
CCL volunteer Bill Betchart was a dear friend of Tim Dec of the Silicon Valley North chapter. When he passed away last year, Tim and others in their chapter honored Bill by fundraising a Generous Gentleman donation in his name.
- June 27, 2018June 27, 2018Read more
The number of advocates for fee-and-dividend style legislation is growing by the day. What do these new groups mean for CCL and our policy?
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education