- July 19, 2018July 19, 2018Read more
Though the anti-carbon tax resolution passed, it had dozens fewer sponsors than in years past, a closer vote margin, and six Republicans who voted against it.
- July 18, 2018July 18, 2018Read more
Adele Morris, a senior fellow at Brookings Institution, is a leading global expert on designing carbon pricing policies. She joined our July call to share why pricing carbon is smart, effective policy.
- July 16, 2018July 16, 2018Read more
By one conservative estimate published in the journal Nature, the benefits of curbing climate change would exceed the costs by about 70-to-1.
- July 10, 2018July 10, 2018Read more
New results from 11 different climate economic modeling groups show that a steadily rising carbon price is quite effective at reducing carbon emissions.
- July 6, 2018July 6, 2018Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Diversity Fellow, Paulina Lopez-Santos, reflects on her experience moderating a panel for the first time at CCL’s 9th Annual International Conference.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education