- March 20, 2018March 20, 2018Read more
This article by Scott Santens originally appeared on Medium, exploring the concept of revenue-neutral carbon pricing and connecting it to the idea of an unconditional basic income (UBI).
- March 19, 2018March 19, 2018Read more
New York CCL volunteer Sidonie Ruban wanted to inspire the business leaders she knew to support climate solutions, so with the help of CCL’s Business Climate Leaders, she hosted a Climate Salon.
- March 16, 2018March 16, 2018Read more
In the recap of this Citizens’ Climate University session, you’ll hear two stories of CCL volunteers in Utah and Michigan who hosted successful site visits.
- March 15, 2018March 15, 2018Read more
Craig Preston, the California Coordinator of CCL’s Conservative Caucus, shares data about conservatives’ opinions on climate change and techniques for connecting with this group.
- March 14, 2018March 14, 2018Read more
CCL, EESI, and congressional co-hosts Reps. Zeldin and Crist invited an expert panel to explore the threats climate change poses to the real estate sector.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education