- September 30, 2015September 30, 2015Read more
A recent briefing at Resources for the Future shows that interest in carbon taxes is heating up, and that’s good news for CCL’s advocacy.
- September 18, 2015September 18, 2015Read more
Building relationships and demonstrating district support for action on climate change was key to having Republicans come forward on the resolution.
- August 12, 2015August 12, 2015Read more
If Republicans do not like the new EPA climate rules, they should come to the table with a market-based alternative. ‘Just say no’ is not an option.
- June 21, 2015June 21, 2015Read more
Step one for us to solve climate change is to let go of cynicism, the part of us that says it can’t be done.
- May 14, 2015May 14, 2015Read more
Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo has stepped up on climate change, and CCL members in South Florida took notice in a big way.