Climate Advocacy Text Campaign
- Users can expect to receive suggested actions they can take to support carbon pricing legislation. For example, call, write or tweet your members of Congress to support HR 2307.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Message frequency varies.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance or get help directly at gro.y1634980231bbole1634980231tamil1634980231csnez1634980231itic@1634980231tropp1634980231us1634980231.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive a variable number of messages based on the conditions in Congress. In most cases, we will not send more than one or two per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.