- March 22, 2016March 22, 2016Read more
Daniela Brod and Barry Diagle moved their wedding date after ‘life changing experience’ at CCL International Conference and Lobby Day in Washington D.C.
- March 15, 2016March 15, 2016Read more
On CCL’s international call, the Florida Republican says “We want a market-based approach that’s predictable.”
- February 18, 2016February 18, 2016Read more
To influence members of Congress to support CCL’s carbon pricing policy, volunteers are getting resolutions from city councils.
- February 10, 2016February 10, 2016Read more
Meet the CCL volunteer who spent over two years to make the Climate Solutions Caucus a reality, bringing new hope that Congress can take action.
- January 29, 2016January 29, 2016Read more
Revenues from a carbon tax would go to financing research, technology transfer, and efficiency enhancements, to reduce emissions and pare down climate impact.