- December 18, 2015December 18, 2015Read more
Rep. Tom Reed seemed to be an unlikely prospect for the climate resolution, but that didn’t stop Miranda Phillips and the Ithaca CCL chapter.
- December 4, 2015December 4, 2015Read more
By Peter Joseph Somewhere, deep in college-time memory, I recall a few Greek tragedies from my obligate and wonderful humanities courses. On the way to destruction, the hero’s hubris blinds him from heeding the sage advice of a soothsayer, usually a wizened old man who pops up from behind...
- November 4, 2015November 4, 2015Read more
Over 29 days, an intrepid group of volunteers brought CCL’s message about climate and energy to 30 cities in the Lone Star State.
- September 30, 2015September 30, 2015Read more
A recent briefing at Resources for the Future shows that interest in carbon taxes is heating up, and that’s good news for CCL’s advocacy.
- September 18, 2015September 18, 2015Read more
Building relationships and demonstrating district support for action on climate change was key to having Republicans come forward on the resolution.