We understand that getting started with a new organization can be daunting, that’s why we’ve made it easy to get you plugged in so you can begin contributing right away.
The Information Session
A logical starting point for those interested in joining or hearing more about CCL is the Info Session.
- What: Facilitated by CCL’s Director of Field Development Elli Sparks, this session will help you learn more about Citizens’ Climate Lobby.
- When: Wednesday nights at 8:00 ET / 7:00 CT / 6:00 MT / 5:00 PT.
- How: Register at cclusa.org/intro
- Why: Learn how you can make a difference by creating the political will for legislation that will wean our nation off the energy sources that are warming our world and changing our climate.
After the intro call, the next step for new CCL volunteers is Climate Advocate Training.
- What: Facilitated by CCL Trainers, this webinar will not only teach you about Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s methods and visions but also inspire you to find your role so you can hit the ground running.
- When: Offered two times a month (day session and an evening session).
- Day session is the 1st Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm ET (adjust for your time zone).
- Evening session is the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 8:00 ET (adjust for your time zone).
By clicking “Register!” you are giving Citizens’ Climate Lobby and Citizens’ Climate Education permission to send you email including information about CCL/CCE and how you can volunteer and support our work. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing gro.y1563212196bbole1563212196tamil1563212196csnez1563212196itic@1563212196ebirc1563212196sbusn1563212196u1563212196.