- May 4, 2018May 4, 2018Read more
On June 9, 2018, the March for the Ocean in Washington, D.C., will raise awareness and promote solutions for many challenges: offshore oil drilling, plastic waste, threatened coastlines and more.
- May 3, 2018May 3, 2018Read more
Rep. Scalise (R-LA) reintroduced an anti-carbon tax resolution in the House, fearing for the economy. But in fact, if carbon tax revenue were returned to households, it would add jobs and increase GDP.
- May 1, 2018May 1, 2018Read more
This session of Citizens’ Climate University presents 20 creative tabling techniques to help you draw in the public and start a conversation about climate solutions.
- April 30, 2018April 30, 2018Read more
Cofounded by Kate Schachter, the Returned Peace Corps Volunteers for Environmental Action group will attend CCL’s 2018 conference to lobby Congress for effective climate policy.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education