- August 6, 2019August 6, 2019Read more
The most populous county in the United States passes a resolution endorsing the Energy Innovation Act thanks to tireless efforts from volunteers in five chapters.
- August 2, 2019August 2, 2019Read more
A visiting professor at Stillman College, Dr. Kenya L. Goodson is active in both political and environmental organizations throughout Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- July 31, 2019July 31, 2019Read more
The organization, which is composed of local leaders from over 1,400 cities, passed a resolution advocating for carbon pricing as an essential climate change solution.
- July 29, 2019July 29, 2019Read more
In the latest Citizens’ Climate Radio episode, learn about the green sports movement with Lew Blaustein, editor of the Green Sports Blog.
- July 25, 2019July 25, 2019Read more
Rep. Francis Rooney (R-FL) and Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL) have introduced the Stemming Warming and Augmenting Pay (SWAP) Act and the Raise Wages, Cut Carbon Act.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act