- August 29, 2018August 29, 2018Read more
As an active member of both Citizens’ Climate Lobby and the Climate Reality Project, Brian Ettling inspires others to get involved deeply and make real change for the climate movement.
- August 28, 2018August 28, 2018Read more
This post from Jerry Hinkle, a member of CCL’s Economics Policy Network, explores the estimated economic and emissions impact of Rep. Carlos Curbelo’s Market Choice Act.
- August 27, 2018August 27, 2018Read more
Sara Peach, the senior editor at Yale Climate Connections, has only 90 seconds to tell compelling and inspiring climate stories. In the latest episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio, she discusses the kind of stories that move people closer to climate advocacy.
- August 23, 2018August 23, 2018Read more
Dr. Sandra Kirtland Turner sits on the governing board for Citizens’ Climate Education. This year she was awarded the prestigious Sloan Research Fellowship, and this fall she will sail from New Zealand to Tahiti on an oceanographic expedition.
- August 22, 2018August 22, 2018Read more
This op-ed from Mark Reynolds characterizes 2018 as a Pearl Harbor year, where a majority of Americans support taking action, and we’re ready for Congress to press forward.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education