- December 7, 2018December 7, 2018Read more
Economist Dr. Noah Kaufman published an analysis comparing the Energy Innovation Act to other carbon fee plans. CCL’s Jerry Hinkle recaps his findings.
- December 5, 2018December 5, 2018Read more
Public resistance to fossil fuel price hikes, like that seen recently in France, can be overcome by returning revenue to households, CCL said at COP24.
- December 4, 2018December 4, 2018Read more
By targeting 90% emissions reductions by 2050 and covering all fossil fuel combustion in the U.S., the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act may be the strongest and most comprehensive climate bill ever submitted to Congress.
- November 28, 2018November 28, 2018Read more
Five members of the House of Representatives from both parties introduced the most significant climate change bill Congress has seen in over a decade.
- November 26, 2018November 26, 2018Read more
The Sunrise Movement is calling for a Green New Deal and bringing more attention to the climate crisis. Their founder explains how a carbon tax could fit into their plans.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act