- May 4, 2020May 4, 2020Read more
Bill Barron, CCL Regional Coordinator for the Mountain West, went on an 11-day climate tour through Wyoming, crossing seven towns and 2,400 miles.
- April 27, 2020April 27, 2020Read more
With COVID-19, you hope for the best and prepare for the worst. CCL now offers free resources to help you set up a healthcare directive & power of attorney.
- April 24, 2020April 24, 2020Read more
On this episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio, eight women discuss moving from grief to action on both climate change and the COVID-19 pandemic.
- April 21, 2020April 21, 2020Read more
On April 25, Citizens’ Climate Lobby will host a virtual Earth Day for thousands of climate advocates, featuring climate scientist Dr. Katharine Hayhoe.
- April 17, 2020April 17, 2020Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby has helped enact state climate policies that are reducing emissions in Maryland, Washington D.C., New York, and Oregon.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act