- October 21, 2018October 21, 2018Read more
The costs are especially for the U.S. because, as the country with the highest GDP in the world, we have the most to lose.
- October 19, 2018October 19, 2018Read more
Jeremy Clark and Charlie Abrams are not your average high school freshmen. They’ve been active climate advocates since they were in the fifth grade.
- October 17, 2018October 17, 2018Read more
Former Republican congressman David Jolly offered CCL his take on the 2018 midterms and their implications for climate action in Congress.
- October 15, 2018October 15, 2018Read more
How do CCLers find success in areas where climate advocacy isn’t an easy sell? Mississippi State Coordinator Dominika Parry uses creativity and persistence.
- October 12, 2018October 12, 2018Read more
Some of CCL’s most productive chapters are in towns with less than 1,000 people. Here’s how those rural CCL chapters are engaging their communities.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act