- June 19, 2019June 19, 2019Read more
Economist Dr. Shi-Ling Hsu shared his expertise during CCL’s June 2019 monthly meeting.
- June 12, 2019June 12, 2019Read more
Volunteers met with a record 529 offices in Congress to garner support for the Energy Innovation Act while first-ever “Hometown to the House” shared climate stories outside the Capitol.
- June 4, 2019June 4, 2019Read more
Learn how CCL collaborates with the American Sustainable Business Council, a policy advocacy group representing more than 250,000 businesses of all sizes and across industries.
- June 2, 2019June 2, 2019Read more
In this Citizens’ Climate University recap, learn about carbon pricing around the world and the strategies international CCL volunteers are using to leverage political will.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act