- July 3, 2018July 3, 2018Read more
Scientists found that Antarctic ice loss from 2012 to 2017 was three times larger than the ice loss from the 1990s to the 2010s. It’s a scary-sounding statistic, but how worried should we be?
- June 29, 2018June 29, 2018Read more
CCL volunteer Bill Betchart was a dear friend of Tim Dec of the Silicon Valley North chapter. When he passed away last year, Tim and others in their chapter honored Bill by fundraising a Generous Gentleman donation in his name.
- June 27, 2018June 27, 2018Read more
The number of advocates for fee-and-dividend style legislation is growing by the day. What do these new groups mean for CCL and our policy?
- June 26, 2018June 26, 2018Read more
Got an idea for outreach to another organization? Make sure you coordinate with Stephanie Doyle, our National Outreach and Partnership Coordinator in the D.C. office.
- June 25, 2018June 25, 2018Read more
The new members are Representatives Bill Posey (R-FL), Robert “Bobby” Scott (D-VA), Lynn Jenkins (R-KS), Stephen Lynch (D-MA), Brett Guthrie (R-KY), and John Yarmuth (D-KY). The addition of a pair from Kentucky expands the caucus’ geographical footprint, too.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education