- May 11, 2018May 11, 2018Read more
Vector-borne diseases are a good example that many people can relate to—a threat exacerbated by climate change that will only get worse as the planet keeps warming.
- May 10, 2018May 10, 2018Read more
As the Senior Editor of Yale Climate Connections, Sara Peach finds and tells stories about how climate change is already affecting our lives.
- May 9, 2018May 9, 2018Read more
At the end of early registration, conservative CCL members from 39 states are registered to attend our 2018 June Conference and Lobby Day.
- May 8, 2018May 8, 2018Read more
At the 79th General Convention of the Episcopal Church in Austin, Texas, this July, the church will consider a resolution in support of Carbon Fee and Dividend.
- May 7, 2018May 7, 2018Read more
Dr. Lise Van Susteren and Dr. Natasha DeJarnett join episode 23 of Citizens’ Climate Radio for an insightful conversation about climate change’s effects on mental health.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education