- February 27, 2018February 27, 2018Read more
What happens when a city of four million people suddenly runs out of water? This episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio features two Cape Town residents who discuss Day Zero—the day when their city will turn off the water to the taps.
- February 26, 2018February 26, 2018Read more
CCL’s Science Policy Network explains how human-caused global warming is causing rapid changes in the Arctic, which in turn is altering patterns in the atmosphere.
- February 23, 2018February 23, 2018Read more
Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL) and Rep. John Faso (R-NY), both members of the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus, have introduced legislation to spur innovation in areas needed to combat climate change.
- February 22, 2018February 22, 2018Read more
Steve Ghan leads CCL’s Tri-Cities Washington Chapter and is a climate scientist at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
- February 20, 2018February 20, 2018Read more
A new study co-authored by CCL Advisory Board member Dr. James Hansen suggests that spreading rock dust on farm fields can sequester carbon and add nutrients to the soil.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education