- December 27, 2017December 27, 2017Read more
Magnolia buds in December. Tomato plants still setting fruit. Unusual warmth. These factors made CCL blogger Cara Fleischer wonder if climate change was already showing up in her city of Tallahassee, so she investigated.
- December 19, 2017December 19, 2017Read more
Along with Rep. Lamar Smith, Climate Solutions Caucus co-chairs Rep. Curbelo and Rep. Deutch hosted a bipartisan holiday puppy party on the Hill.
- December 18, 2017December 18, 2017Read more
The current Clean Power Plan will likely be replaced with a much weaker policy, and it is therefore incumbent upon Congress to enact a solution that minimizes the future risk of climate change.
- December 15, 2017December 15, 2017Read more
Colombia implemented a carbon tax in June of this year. Now, a new CCL chapter in Bogotá will work to make it even stronger.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education