- December 20, 2018December 20, 2018Read more
Senators Chris Coons and Jeff Flake have introduced legislation that closely mirrors the groundbreaking, bipartisan House bill to rein in climate change.
- December 18, 2018December 18, 2018Read more
The Clean Energy D.C. Act puts a price on carbon and will require the city to source 100% clean, renewable electricity by 2032. It passed on Dec. 18, 2018.
- December 17, 2018December 17, 2018Read more
Dr. Katharine Hayhoe discusses the many ways people are adapting to climate change, offers climate communication tips, and shares what gives her hope.
- December 12, 2018December 12, 2018Read more
As French protests raise concerns about public backlash against fuel taxes specifically and carbon pricing in general, CCL’s Executive Director Mark Reyolds weighs in.
- December 11, 2018December 11, 2018Read more
Engaging people in climate action is tough. How do we use psychology to encourage action? Per Espen Stoknes shares his advice during CCL’s Dec. 2018 meeting.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act