- October 7, 2020October 7, 2020Read more
Canada’s recent Speech from the Throne, PM Trudeau’s address to the UN, and widespread youth protests show climate progress from our neighbor to the north.
- October 6, 2020October 6, 2020Read more
With a high degree of polarization this election season, Braver Angels is working to depolarize American politics. Will you take the pledge?
- October 5, 2020October 5, 2020Read more
In 2019, CCL’s Alameda chapter reached out to SURJ for a workshop on racial justice, and they have put the lessons into practice in their chapter.
- September 30, 2020September 30, 2020Read more
NBEJN director Tina Johnson discusses how the Covid-19 pandemic and the Black Lives Matter movement have shed recent light on environmental racism.
- September 28, 2020September 28, 2020Read more
The Senate Special Committee on the Climate Crisis (SCCC) recently offered a strong, Democrat-only climate action policy proposal. Here’s what we think.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!