- May 15, 2017
- May 12, 2017May 12, 2017Read more
A trip with the local chamber of commerce presented an opportunity to strengthen relationships with business leaders who can help efforts on climate change.
- May 9, 2017May 9, 2017Read more
Working with Our Climate and Years of Living Dangerously, CCL is helping demonstrate support for a carbon price among leaders in higher education.
- May 5, 2017May 5, 2017Read more
California has introduced a new bill that would overhaul it’s cap and trade system to be much more like a carbon tax, including a per capita dividend and a border adjustment.
- May 4, 2017May 4, 2017Read more
The bill would establish a commission to undertake a comprehensive review of economically viable public and private actions or policies to reduce emissions.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118