- January 21, 2021January 21, 2021Read more
As we head into a new Congress with opportunities to enact climate legislation, Dr. Kaufman joined CCL’s national call to share his work on carbon pricing.
- January 19, 2021January 19, 2021Read more
Five Levers Organizing Workshops (FLOWs) are teaching volunteers how to effectively utilize their CCL skills to build and implement statewide strategies.
- January 14, 2021January 14, 2021Read more
A new study shows that a scheduled carbon price, like CCL’s preferred policy, reduces emissions at far less economic cost than a purely regulatory approach.
- January 11, 2021January 11, 2021Read more
Social media plays a critical role in spreading the word about CCL. Our Virginia chapters have created a statewide account to achieve their outreach goals.
- January 9, 2021January 9, 2021Read more
Ongo, short for “ongoing,” programs offered by CCL’s Resilience Building Action Team are helping members connect on a deeper level and practice mindfulness.