- April 12, 2019April 12, 2019Read more
In just over two months, the Energy Innovation Act has gained nearly two dozen new cosponsors and support from major NGOs, faith groups and businesses.
- April 11, 2019April 11, 2019Read more
The Maryland Clean Energy Jobs Act will ensure the state gets 50% of its electricity from renewable sources by 2030, and set the state up to get 100% by 2040.
- March 29, 2019March 29, 2019Read more
Don Addu, CCL’s Southeast Director, was recently invited to join a panel at the TN State Conference of the NAACP annual Race Relations Advocacy Summit.
- March 27, 2019March 27, 2019Read more
The April 2019 issue of The Rotarian is all about climate change. One of the articles profiles CCL and our founder, Marshall Saunders, a longtime Rotarian.
- March 25, 2019March 25, 2019Read more
This episode features students who participated in the school strike in Honolulu, Hawaii, which was one of more than 2,000 similar actions around the world.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act