- April 27, 2020April 27, 2020Read more
With COVID-19, you hope for the best and prepare for the worst. CCL now offers free resources to help you set up a healthcare directive & power of attorney.
- April 24, 2020April 24, 2020Read more
On this episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio, eight women discuss moving from grief to action on both climate change and the COVID-19 pandemic.
- April 21, 2020April 21, 2020Read more
On April 25, Citizens’ Climate Lobby will host a virtual Earth Day for thousands of climate advocates, featuring climate scientist Dr. Katharine Hayhoe.
- April 17, 2020April 17, 2020Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby has helped enact state climate policies that are reducing emissions in Maryland, Washington D.C., New York, and Oregon.
- April 16, 2020April 16, 2020Read more
CCL’s new COVID-19 phase planning resource will help chapters make an impact and be ready to fully re-engage on climate when the time is right.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act