- October 30, 2018October 30, 2018Read more
Nairobi Cratic is CCL’s Diversity Fellow in our Washington, D.C., office. Before joining CCL, she worked on the Hill for a Wisconsin member of Congress.
- October 29, 2018October 29, 2018Read more
Peterson Toscano’s awakening came when climate change hit him and his Italian-American/South African family close to home.
- October 26, 2018October 26, 2018Read more
CCL connected with veterans in Virginia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and Georgia through film screenings and panel discussions.
- October 23, 2018October 23, 2018Read more
Carbon fee and dividend, the climate solution proposed by Citizens’ Climate Lobby, has emerged as the default policy in Canada to price carbon.
- October 22, 2018October 22, 2018Read more
CCL volunteers are responsible for 20% of the call volume to Washington voters about 1631. They’ve also knocked on doors, published LTEs & more.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act