- November 6, 2019November 6, 2019Read more
Economists from Columbia University have published a new study of the Energy Innovation Act, offering an up-to-date, independent assessment of its impacts.
- November 1, 2019November 1, 2019Read more
The Golden, Colorado chapter of Citizens’ Climate Lobby hosted a panel discussion for mayors of Colorado cities to discuss climate solutions.
- October 30, 2019October 30, 2019Read more
In the national election in Canada this month, 67% of the seats in Canada’s House of Commons were secured by pro-carbon pricing politicians.
- October 28, 2019October 28, 2019Read more
Hear an informative and inspiring conversation with two Tuskegee researchers who are actively seeking solutions for the challenging problems we face.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act