- July 23, 2019July 23, 2019Read more
Learn about grasstops engagement and effective research strategies for obtaining high-profile endorsements for the Energy Innovation Act.
- July 18, 2019July 18, 2019Read more
As flooding is on the rise, grassroots efforts to reduce emissions and adapt to flooding have surged, such as the United Flooded States of America.
- July 12, 2019July 12, 2019Read more
The United Church of Christ, a protestant denomination of 850,000 members, is the latest faith community to add its support for the Energy Innovation Act.
- July 9, 2019July 9, 2019Read more
Lynate Pettengill writes about her dear friend and CCL volunteer Eliana Berlfein’s legacy.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act