- November 3, 2017November 3, 2017Read more
On Nov. 1, 10 members of the Climate Solutions Caucus spoke on the House floor about climate change and the need for bipartisan congressional action.
- November 2, 2017November 2, 2017Read more
Based on this season’s fuel and tires, Indy Lights racer Aaron Telitz calculated what a $15/ton carbon fee would cost him. Then he donated it to CCL.
- October 31, 2017October 31, 2017Read more
As we celebrate our 10th anniversary, we’re looking back at our top 10 media hits, from the New York Times to NPR to “Years of Living Dangerously.”
- October 30, 2017October 30, 2017Read more
Read how the Orange County Central chapter of CCL built a relationship with Rep. Mimi Walters, who joined the Climate Solutions Caucus earlier this month.
- October 27, 2017October 27, 2017Read more
A new poll suggests Americans want carbon tax revenues invested in clean energy rather than returned to them. Here’s why CCL believes a dividend is best.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education