- August 18, 2020August 18, 2020Read more
CCL isn’t alone pushing Congress for climate solutions. Ceres organized 330 businesses to meet with 80+ congressional offices earlier this year
- August 17, 2020August 17, 2020Read more
Author Dana Nuccitelli explores how Georgia Tech climate scientist Kim Cobb went ‘all in’ in pursuit of climate solutions.
- August 11, 2020August 11, 2020Read more
CCL staffer Ashley Skoch lives an exciting, travel-filled life. She’s learned to expect the unexpected, so at 31 years old, she created a legal will.
- August 10, 2020August 10, 2020Read more
Local government resolutions are like “endorsements on steroids,” and CCL volunteers have generated 100 of them in support of the Energy Innovation Act.
- July 28, 2020July 28, 2020Read more
Citizens’ Climate is excited and grateful to receive a 2020 Keeling Curve Prize in the category of Social & Cultural Pathways.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!