- September 18, 2019September 18, 2019Read more
At CCL’s Sept. 2019 meeting, Dr. Jonathan Haidt shared three principles of moral psychology that can help us understand those who think differently than us.
- September 12, 2019September 12, 2019Read more
Sen. Chris Coons, a Democrat from Delaware, and Sen. Mike Braun, a Republican from Indiana, are creating a bipartisan climate caucus in the Senate.
- September 5, 2019September 5, 2019Read more
Peer-reviewed literature shows the benefits of a revenue-neutral carbon tax far outweigh the costs, making it a clearly positive climate change solution.
- August 28, 2019August 28, 2019Read more
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed the Climate Leadership & Community Protection Act into law. CCLers played a critical role in getting the bill passed.
- August 26, 2019August 26, 2019Read more
When communicating about climate change, a “values first” approach is more productive, as this episode’s guests explain.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act