- May 20, 2020May 20, 2020Read more
With 2020 promising record-breaking heat and hurricanes, it’s natural to wonder: Is the carbon price in the Energy Innovation Act enough?
- May 15, 2020May 15, 2020Read more
John is happily retired, spending his time volunteering with CCL, tutoring with the Tacoma Area Literacy Council, and taking care of his grandkids.
- May 12, 2020May 12, 2020Read more
CCL volunteers have been reaching out to wineries to endorse the Energy Innovation Act, and New York’s Finger Lakes region has really been a standout.
- May 11, 2020May 11, 2020Read more
Attendees of CCL’s virtual Earth Day event heard from keynote speaker Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, a world-renowned climate scientist.
- May 4, 2020May 4, 2020Read more
Bill Barron, CCL Regional Coordinator for the Mountain West, went on an 11-day climate tour through Wyoming, crossing seven towns and 2,400 miles.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act