- January 29, 2020January 29, 2020Read more
Delaware Senator Chris Coons recently spoke at a Citizens’ Climate Lobby regional conference, emphasizing bipartisan cooperation on climate solutions.
- January 24, 2020January 24, 2020Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s late founder, Marshall Saunders, inspired thousands. This episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio shares his wisdom.
- January 22, 2020January 22, 2020Read more
Recently, heavyweights in the economy such as the WEF, BlackRock, and Microsoft have indicated seismic shifts in their treatment of climate risk.
- January 17, 2020January 17, 2020Read more
Dr. Noah Kaufman recently testified to Congress about carbon pricing, making it clear that the Energy Innovation Act is well-designed policy.
- January 13, 2020January 13, 2020Read more
Guest speaker Steve Levin uses real-life scenarios to teach the communication technique of reframing, which helps move people from resistance to support.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act
Address & PhoneCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118