- November 19, 2018November 19, 2018Read more
In the latest episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio, three American Evangelicals discuss faith, theology, and global warming.
- November 9, 2018November 9, 2018Read more
CCL’s Conservative Outreach Director says after the 2018 election, we must continue our work to make climate policy a bridge issue in the 116th Congress.
- November 7, 2018November 7, 2018Read more
Mark Reynolds’ op-ed, published the morning after the 2018 midterm elections, lays out a vision for bipartisan climate action in the newly Democratic House.
- November 6, 2018November 6, 2018Read more
CCL blogger Alex Amonette reflects on the big issue of her youth, the Vietnam war, and the parallels she sees with youth engagement on climate today.
- November 1, 2018November 1, 2018Read more
In October, University of Michigan president Mark Schlissel announced his commitment to make the institution carbon neutral.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act