- January 5, 2018January 5, 2018Read more
CCL’s Business Climate Leaders convened sustainability and government relations leaders from Apple, Microsoft, HP Inc., Cisco, eBay, Oracle, Flex, Tesla, Facebook, Equinix, VMware, Logitech and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) for a conversation about carbon pricing.
- January 4, 2018January 4, 2018Read more
“Public vigilance and consistent involvement in the political process are necessary to effect meaningful change,” says Osborne. Through this case study about the California coast, Osborne illustrates that truth and offers helpful insights to CCL volunteers.
- January 3, 2018January 3, 2018Read more
During a recent session of Citizens’ Climate University, CCL volunteer and former AP photojournalist Eve Simmons coached viewers on how to harness the power of broadcast media.
- January 2, 2018January 2, 2018Read more
Cathy Orlando, CCL’s International Outreach Manager, is hopeful about climate progress in 2018 because she had a front row seat to incredible climate action in 2017.
- December 28, 2017December 28, 2017Read more
This episode features Marlo Firme, a CCL Canada volunteer, and Emily Puthoff, a sculptor working on a large scale art project to build bee habitats.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education