- July 30, 2018July 30, 2018Read more
In this episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio, Edgar Westerhof talks about his experiences with Superstorm Sandy, which he experienced right after moving to NYC from the Netherlands.
- July 25, 2018July 25, 2018Read more
As of July 20, 2018, CCL has officially generated 100 state, county and municipal resolutions in support of our Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal.
- July 24, 2018July 24, 2018Read more
The Market Choice Act would put a price on carbon and use most of the revenue to invest in infrastructure projects. It is sponsored by Republican Reps. Carlos Curbelo (FL) and Brian Fitzpatrick (PA).
- July 23, 2018July 23, 2018Read more
President Barack Obama delivered the Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture in Johannesburg, South Africa. He talked about persistence, working together, and unfailing optimism.
- July 19, 2018July 19, 2018Read more
Though the anti-carbon tax resolution passed, it had dozens fewer sponsors than in years past, a closer vote margin, and six Republicans who voted against it.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education