- September 8, 2017September 8, 2017Read more
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt wants to debate climate science. That could send public opinion on climate change into a nosedive.
- September 7, 2017September 7, 2017Read more
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt has called for a public debate over climate science, which could have serious negative consequences. Here’s why.
- September 6, 2017September 6, 2017Read more
Researchers predict the most negative impacts will affect the southern U.S. This localized data could help your message hit home in meetings with Congress.
- September 5, 2017September 5, 2017Read more
Rep. Carlos Curbelo has seen the enemy that must be defeated. But for him and his low-lying Florida district, it isn’t winter that’s coming—it’s the ocean.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education